We have so much happening in March that I thought I’d write a post and pull it all together in to one place so you can get it in your calendars.
The bar is open Thursday, Friday and Saturday 5 – 10pm every week other than any changes listed below.
We have Facebook events created for all of the listings below if you click on the date. Please like, share, invite and tag friends.
- Friday 2nd March is #FirstyFriday (the first Friday of the month) and we’ve live music coming to us from the fantastic music duo that is The Crutwells. We will be open 4 to 11pm.
- Thursday 8th March 9am start is International Women’s Collaboration Brew Day – if you’re female and interested in Brewing then you’re more than welcome to join us here for our “exotic” themed brew.
- And also Thursday 8th March 7pm for a 7.30pm start it’s the World’s Biggest Pub Quiz. Teams of up to 4, £5 person plus a team donation of some food shopping would be great as we’re raising funds and foods for local homeless charity, LATH.
- Thursday 15th March we’re hosting a networking and beer tasting event for South Cheshire Chamber of Commerce. It’s open to members and non members – click here for more information, ticket prices and to book your place.
- Friday 16th March it’s Almost St Patrick’s Day. Join us for some Irish (maybe more Oirish!) tunes from the Rogues. Promises to be a giggle and look out for some promos on Irish beer and gin. Open 4pm to 11pm.
- Saturday 24th March Grommet strikes back! It’s some light hearted fun on a Saturday night, not quite a quiz but a lot of laughter and giggles with some weird and wonderful prizes to win along the way. When you’ve been once you’ll be back next time! Starts at 7pm in line with our #HoppyHour where you can get £1 off Offbeat pints and gins.
- And finally, on Friday 30th March (Easter Weekend) its the last Friday of the month so its#FinalFriday. Local steampunk duo Rivers and Kidd are hitting the mics for some great original tunes and covers.
Phew! Hope to see you soon 🙂