Yep, it’s brewed right here in Crewe! And from this week you can buy it at the brewery, from our new online shop or find us at the Festive market in the town centre this weekend.
We are stocked up with 6 different five litre mini casks (as pictured) and currently ten different beers in bottles – you can pick and choose to make up gift packs or take a case home for yourself; it’s Christmas and holidays after all!
3 bottle gift boxes start from £9 but this weekend the most you’ll pay is £9.50 so mix it up with easy drinking session ales, big hoppy IPAs, dark fruity beers and some quirky numbers. Don’t forget that you can swap a bottle of beer for an Offbeat cheddar cheese for £3.50.
The 5 litre mini casks make a great gift or to take along to a party. We currently have the following ready to go:
- Outlandish Pale 3.9% £20, our best selling beer, light, zingy and a touch of bitterness. Always a favourite.
- Kooky Gold 4.1% £20, a great introduction to beer, golden, lightly hopped and very easy drinking. One the lager lovers seem keen on.
- Wild Blackberry Mild 3.8% £20, dark beer with rich chocolate notes and a sweetness from the autumnal fruit.
- Crazy Christmas 4.2% £20, dark with a little bit of festive spice mixed in. Gorgeous pint to have by the fireside.
- Stripy Star 4.4% £21, this a great American hopped beer with lots of citrusy hops. Highly recommended.
- Porangi NZ Pale 5.1% £24, this beer practically has its own fan club. It’s a big hitter with a lot of hops and tons of citrusy, fruity flavours going on. You like your food and drink with flavour then this is for you.
- Disfunctional Functional IPA 4.8% £24 (hopefully ready for Friday). This is so easy drinking yet full of flavour. Another beer packed out with hops from America, New Zealand and Australia. Another favourite with a lot of people!
Our online shop is run by BeerHeroes so there will be some variation between our prices and theirs but it’s giving you a great opportunity to get our beers to you! You can access it here, there’s a few tweaks and items being added at the moment but it is available to order from.
We are open in the run up to Christmas at the following times;
- Thursday 14th from 2pm for offsales at the brewery (Thomas Street,CW1 2BD), Taproom and Bar open 5 to 10pm.
- Friday 15th Mad Friday, bar open from 12pm at the brewery to 10pm. Don’t forget it’s National Christmas Jumper Day!
- Saturday 16th from 9am to 6pm at the Crewe festive market in the town centre (look for the red gazebo!), Taproom and Bar open 5 to 10pm.
- Sunday 17th – we are back in the town centre for the festive market.
- Monday 18th – it’s a brewday so you’ll catch us onsite at the brewery for offsales between 10am and 4pm.
- Wednesday 20th – it’s a brewday so you’ll catch us onsite at the brewery for offsales between 10am and 4pm.
- Thursday 21st – we’ll be doing offsales from noon and the bar will be open 5 to 10pm.
- Friday 22nd – it’s our last live music of the year with Baxter in from about 7pm. We will be in all day with the bar and shop open from 10am to 10pm.
- Saturday 23rd – prime time for the last minute shoppers, we’ll be here 10am to 10pm.
We are also open between Christmas and New Year in our usual Thursday, Friday and Saturday 5 – 10pm before closing for a couple of weeks for some refurbishments.
We do take cash and card (sorry, no AmEx).
Think that’s everything. Drink good beer this Christmas and don’t forget#Tryanuary to find some new beers, pubs and brewers.
Best wishes and seasons greetings 🙂